Translate

domingo, 13 de diciembre de 2015

'I've gone back to being a child'

Husband and father-of-seven, 52, leaves his wife and kids to live as a transgender six-year-old girl 
  • Stefonknee Wolscht, 52, lived as Paul until she realized she was trans at age 46 and was not accepted by her family
  • After two suicide attempts and a bout of homelessness, she found hope in the transgender community in Toronto 
  • She now resides with an adoptive 'mommy and daddy' and spends her time playing with dolls and the couple's young grandchildren 

By EMILY JAMES FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

'I can’t deny I was married. I can’t deny I have children,' she says in the video. 'But I’ve moved forward now and I’ve gone back to being a child. I don’t want to be an adult right now.' 

..............

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario