Translate

sábado, 19 de mayo de 2012

The destructive cycle of marrying the wrong person


Parents: Are Your Kids Being Called to not-Marriage?



Most of my generation grew up not knowing the word "vocation." And I mean vocation in the sense of something in life that you are divinely made for and called to. And specifically, I mean Marriage vs. (what I'll here call) not-Marriage.   And by not-Marriage I don't mean all of the things the world tries to call Marriage but are actually not Marriage.  By "not-Marriage" I mean things like religious life, priesthood (the non-married version), consecrated life, the diaconate (the non-married version), the single life, and any other legit form of it I'm missing and whereby I am not sure of a single word that can describe all of it without somebody complaining that I left something out so I'll just use the hyphenated word "not-Marriage" instead. Well, I suppose I could call it the "celibate life," too. Hmmm.



National Catholic Register

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario