Translate

sábado, 30 de diciembre de 2017

I'm a Pediatrician. Here's What I Did When a Little Boy Patient Said He Was a Girl.

Dec. 30, 2017
At the end of 2017, we wanted to share some of our most popular articles with you. Happy New Year, and thanks for reading The Daily Signal this past year.
COMMENTARY

I'm a Pediatrician. How Transgender Ideology Has Infiltrated My Field and Produced Large-Scale Child Abuse.

COMMENTARY

I Was Once Transgender. Why I Think Trump Made the Right Decision for the Military.

COMMENTARY

I Went to Charlottesville During the Protests. Here's What I Saw.

COMMENTARY

I'm a Conservative Who Was Roofied by a Stranger. Here's What I Think of the 'Me Too' Hashtag.

COMMENTARY

I'm a Pediatrician. Here's What I Did When a Little Boy Patient Said He Was a Girl.

NEWS

This Farmer Won't Host Same-Sex Weddings at His Orchard. Now a City Has Banned Him From Its Farmers Market.

The Daily Signal
The Daily Signal is brought to you by more than half a million members of The Heritage Foundation.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario